DAY TOUR DA LAT TO NHA TRANG
- Marvel at the French colonial architecture of Da Lat to see why it's known as "Le Petit Paris"
- Ride the unique cogwheel train to Linh Phuoc village
- See a stunning railway station of the 1930s
- Learn how the red wines of Da Lat are produced
- Discover the pagodas and temples of Da Lat and its surroundings
Da Lat - Nha Trang ~ 140 km (8:00 – 16:00)
What to see: Leaving Dalat city with a visit of French district, Railway station, Lake of sight, and then the spectacular view of the new, curvy pass mountain look like a big snake... Travel along the countryside road you will get into the panorama views of rice paddy, sugar cane plantations, many rivers and mountainous road... and many small village (K Ho minority people), their hanging bridge make from wood and steel to observe the way they transport things from one side of the river... the end of the day with a visit of the ancient Castle of the Nguyen dynasty(1802 – 1945) built in 7 - 13th century, get to Nha Trang at 16:00, and be ready for swimming.
- Motorbike + rider/guide
- Fuel costs
- Parking costs
- Entrance fees